Pick up your brochure containing a map, from most cafes, gyms, accommodationand key locations. Or from any Marlborough
i-site where you can gather more local information.
Making award winning chefs' ingredients accessible to you and your kitchen.
1. Windsong Orchard is open! They sell blueberries, plums, grapes, feijoas, persimmons, walnuts and kiwifruit - all organic!
Windsong Orchard have an online shop for feijoas - delivered anywhere in the country!
2. Dalmatian Figs are selling figs at the Marlborough Farmers' Market on Sunday mornings.
3. Hedgerows have sold out of strawberries. They have recently closed their fresh berry ice cream shop too. Roll on spring for more!
4. Bush's Honey is available at 168 Old Renwick Road. Plus at Fresh Choice Picton, New World Blenheim, Pak n Save Blenheim, Williams Green Grocers, Havelock Four Square.
5. Old Road Estate have fresh figs now! Available at their gate or online. Plus you can buy some chocolate covered figs from The Wine Station! Yum!
Watch out for Old Road Estate at the Bayleys Friday Night Feast, Friday 7 May.
6. Omega Seafood is available at Guyton's fresh seafood, Grove Road. Or online.
7. Murphy's Garlic and Shallots are available at supermarkets and online. Fresh 2021 garlic is available. Try their flagship Black Garlic.
8. River Gold Honey is available online, at Anita's Shop (opposite the Fire Station) and at the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
9. Spudz n Greens vegetables are available to order for delivery. Plus everything available in any quantity at the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
You can order online here for delivery within Marlborough.
10. Isobel Olives products are available online and the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
You can book a tour and tasting with Isobel Olives. Simply fill in the form below.