Pick up your brochure containing a map, from most cafes, gyms, accommodationand key locations. Or from any Marlborough
i-site where you can gather more local information.
Making award winning chefs' ingredients accessible to you and your kitchen.
1. Windsong Orchard is open! They presently sell blueberries, plums and grapes. Feijoas, persimmons, walnuts and kiwifruit coming soon - all organic!
2. Dalmatian Figs will open soon.
3. Hedgerows have sold out of strawberries. They are still open for fresh berry ice creams and frozen strawberries, 2:30 - 5pm.
4. Bush's Honey is available at 168 Old Renwick Road. Plus at Fresh Choice Picton, New World Blenheim, Pak n Save Blenheim, Williams Green Grocers, Havelock Four Square.
5. Old Road Estate will have fresh figs and feijoas in autumn 2021. Or you can buy some chocolate covered figs from The Wine Station! Yum!
6. Omega Seafood is available at Guyton's fresh seafood, Grove Road.
7. Murphy's Garlic and Shallots are available at supermarkets and online. Try their flagship Black Garlic.
8. River Gold Honey is available online, at Anita's Shop (opposite the Fire Station) and at the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
9. Spudz n Greens vegetables are available to order for delivery. Plus everything available in any quantity at the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
10. Isobel Olives products are available online and the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
You can book a tour and tasting with Isobel Olives. Simply fill in the form below.