Pick up your brochure containing a map, from most cafes, gyms, accommodationand key locations. Or from any Marlborough
i-site where you can gather more local information.
Making award winning chefs' ingredients accessible to you and your kitchen.
1. Windsong Orchard have closed for the season. They sell blueberries, plums, feijoas, persimmons, walnuts and kiwifruit - all organic! Not long til summer again!
2. Dalmatian Figs have finished for the season.
3. Hedgerows are OPEN. Tues - Fri 9-5, Sat - Sun 10 - 5.
4. Bush's Honey is available at 168 Old Renwick Road. Plus at Fresh Choice Picton, New World Blenheim, Pak n Save Blenheim, Williams Green Grocers, Havelock Four Square.
5. Old Road Estate have closed for the season. You'll have to wait til autumn 2021 for their figs and feijoas.
6. Omega Seafood is available at Guyton's fresh seafood, Grove Road.
7. Murphy's Garlic and Shallots are available at supermarkets and online. Try their flagship Black Garlic.
8. River Gold Honey is available online, at Anita's Shop (opposite the Fire Station) and at the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
9. Spudz n Greens vegetables are available to order for delivery. Plus everything available in any quantity at the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
10. Isobel Olives products are available online and the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
You can book a tour and tasting with Isobel Olives. Simply fill in the form below.