Pick up your brochure containing a map, from most cafes, gyms, accommodationand key locations. Or from any Marlborough
i-site where you can gather more local info.
Like us on Facebook for updates, stories and produce seasons.
We are currently inviting all food and beverage producers to join our 2022 map edition. Please contact us at email@example.com .
For a local food experience in your own backyard, on a road trip, a weekend adventure or even with a tour guide - you can visit many food producers in Marlborough.
This is the only food map of Marlborough.
Follow our map and create your own itinerary.
Or order online.
Making award winning chefs' ingredients accessible to you and your kitchen.
1. Windsong Orchard is closed for the season. But this year they launched their online shop for feijoas - delivered anywhere in the country!
Watch out for their spring flowers at the gate, 29 Inkerman St, Renwick.
2. Dalmatian Figs fruit are out of season now. Roll on, autumn!
3. Hedgerows are selling fresh strawberries! Hours are currently 10am - 4pm, Tuesday - Sunday (closed Mondays). They also have fresh strawberry ice-cream!
4. Bush's Honey is available at 168 Old Renwick Road. Plus at Fresh Choice Picton, New World Blenheim, Pak n Save Blenheim, Williams Green Grocers, Havelock Four Square.
5. It is not yet fig and feijoa season for Old Road Estate. But they are finalists in the 2021 NZ Artisan Awards! You can buy some candied and chocolate covered figs online from Old Road Estate or from The Wine Station and Williams Green Grocers. Yum!
7. Murphy's Garlic and Shallots are available at supermarkets and online. Fresh 2021 garlic is available. Try their flagship Black Garlic.
9. Spudz n Greens vegetables are available to order for delivery. Plus everything available in any quantity at the Marlborough Farmers' Market.
You can order online here for delivery within Marlborough.
You can book a tour and tasting with Isobel Olives. Simply fill in the form below.